Teriyaki Pork Lettuce Wraps
- TOTAL PREP TIME30 minutes
- DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY Easy
- 1/2 cup La Choy Teriyaki Stir-Fry Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce
- 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 large leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 large carrot peeled and shredded
- 1 8-oz can La Choy water chestnuts drained
- 1 14-oz can La Choy bean sprouts rinsed and drained
- La Choy Rice Noodles (optional)
Combine sauce and pork in resealable plastic bag; seal bag. Marinate for 20 to 30 minutes at room temperature.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Remove pork; discard bag and marinade. Sauté pork over medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until slightly pink in center and browned on both sides.
Fill lettuce leaves with equal amounts of carrot, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, pork and rice noodles, if desired. Drizzle with extra sauce if desired. Roll up tightly and serve.
Chef’s Tips: La Choy Chow Mein Noodles and La Choy Rice Noodles add delicious crunchy texture to your favorite Asian dishes Click here to visit www.LaChoy.com