Tequila Lime Pork Tenderloin
- TOTAL PREP TIME40 minutes
- DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY Easy
- the juice of 4 limes
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 fistful (about 1/4 cup) finely chopped cilantro
- 1 fresh jalapeno, stemmed, seeded and finely minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 2 1/2 pounds of pork tenderloin)
- Add all of the ingredients but the pork tenderloins to a resealable gallon sized bag. Seal the bag, then squish the ingredients until evenly combined. Open the bag, add the pork tenderloins, squeeze as much air from the bag as you can, and reseal it. Use your hands to squeeze and squish the contents of the bag around to evenly distribute the marinade. Refrigerate and marinate from 1 hour to overnight.
- Preheat your clean grill to medium heat. Use tongs to remove the tenderloins from the marinade and place them on the grill. Turn the tenderloins occasionally to cook them evenly, from 20-27 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Transfer the tenderloins to a rimmed platter, lightly tent with foil, and let it rest for 3 minutes before slicing.