Slow Cooker Maple Dijon Ham
- TOTAL PREP TIME10 minutes
- DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY Easy
1/2 boneless ham (2.5-3 pounds)
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
2 tablespoons course ground dijon mustard
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Lay ham on cutting board. Place two wooden spoons on either side of it and cut through ham to spoons, making slices that don't go all the way through.
- Place ham, sliced up, in slow cooker.
- Mix together maple syrup, dijon mustard, brown sugar and cloves in a small bowl. Pour this mixture over ham, trying to get as much between the slices as you can.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or until heated through, basting with sauce (spoon it over top) every 1-2 hours.
Exclusive recipe courtesy of Rachel author of the blog Rachel Cooks. The blog can be found here.