Quick Pork Fajitas
- TOTAL PREP TIME20 minutes
- DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY
- 1 pork tenderloin about a pound, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1/2 onion sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper sliced
- 4-6 flour tortillas warmed
In shallow bowl, toss pork pieces with fajita seasoning. In large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, stir-fry pork pieces with onion and green pepper about 5-8 minutes until vegetables are just tender. Wrap portions in flour tortillas with salsa.
*Placing pork tenderloin in freezer for about 20 minutes makes slicing easier.