Americas Favorite Pork Chops
- TOTAL PREP TIME35 minutes
- DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY Easy
- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops 3/4-inch thick
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing *
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
There’s nothing quite like the perfect grilled pork chop recipe at a cookout on a beautiful summer afternoon. If you’re on the hunt for an easy cookout recipe that’s perfect for hosting, look no further. This “American Pride” grilled pork chop recipe features a homemade rub that brings out the best in your pork chops. Celebrate summer, good company and great food with Ohio pork!
Place all ingredients in a self-sealing bag; seal bag and place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes (or as long as overnight).
Remove chops from bag, discarding marinade, and grill over a medium-hot fire, turning once, until just done, about 8-9 minutes total cooking time, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
* Or use a reduced-fat Italian dressing